Infidelity is a painful experience. Some marriages can get through it and come out stronger than ever, while others fall apart. Perhaps one of the worst aspects of infidelity is suspecting it, but not being sure enough to confront your partner. You need the peace of mind that comes from knowing the truth of your partner's activities. Once you know, you can decide what to do about the relationship going forward.
Don't Let Uncertainty Ruin Your Marriage!
If you are located in Chicago and suspect your partner could be cheating, consider hiring an infidelity private investigator at Arkus, Inc.
Benefits of Hiring an Infidelity Investigator
Partners of potentially cheating spouses benefit from professional investigation services in a number of ways. Here are some of the reasons our clients love our service:
- Getting peace of mind. It's good to know what is really going on, whether you're just imagining things or are perfectly correct in your suspicions. Suspected spouses or partners can also benefit if they are found innocent in the investigation.
- Your relationship can continue as normal. The person who hired the investigator can gain a renewed sense of trust in their partner, and they never have to know an investigation took place. This keeps the relationship intact, as the discretion of the investigator will ensure that innocent spouses or partners never feel betrayed.
- Proving infidelity in a divorce or child custody case. Proven infidelity has the potential to impact the outcome of either of these types of legal cases. When it comes to legal matters, no stone should be left unturned.
Why Hire Arkus, Inc.?
When you're looking for the peace of mind that comes from a cheating spouse investigation, it's important to find the right PI for the job. Here's why you should choose us:
- Unmatched experience. When you hire one of the infidelity investigators at Arkus, Inc. in Chicago, you get a highly experienced detective who knows exactly how to approach this issue. During the course of a cheating spouse investigation at Arkus, Inc., the investigator assigned to the case will do his or her proper due diligence, using the latest surveillance technology to arrive at the truth.
- The best technology. Our private investigators have access to the best in evidence documentation, high-tech surveillance gear and resources that are not available to the average person — ensuring the results of the investigation are accurate.
- Complete discretion. Arkus Inc. is a firm believer that during an infidelity investigation, it is essential to maintain the privacy of our client and not let their spouse know they are being investigated. This is our number one priority.
- Legal assistance. If your spouse or partner is discovered to truly be cheating, our investigators can send information directly to your attorney to use as evidence if you want to pursue divorce or stop the relationship rather than reconciling.
Don't settle for just any private investigator - hire Arkus. Click here to learn more about our company.
Get the Peace of Mind You Need
Uncertainty about cheating has the potential to hurt your relationship, whether or not your suspicions turn out to be true. Contact Arkus, Inc. for peace of mind.
How We Catch a Cheating Significant Other
If you suspect that your spouse or partner is cheating, don't worry about it a moment longer or waste your time trying to crack the case yourself. Cheaters are sneaky and will go out of their way to avoid being discovered by their partners. The investigators at Arkus, Inc. know their tricks and how to thwart them, and will conduct an accurate investigation.
Steps We Take
For a truly high-tech investigation that leaves no stone unturned — while being exceptionally discreet — hire a Chicago area infidelity private investigator from Arkus, Inc.
Our private investigators take the following steps when looking into a cheating spouse or partner:
- Gain background information on the person in question
- Stealthily track that person's movements
- Look into his or her personal and financial records, as allowed by law
They do this over a period of time, enough to be certain that this person is cheating or not cheating. Subjects of the investigation never know they are being followed or remotely tracked.
Technology We Use
Private investigators may take photos and/or video. The photos and video provide proof to individuals who hired the investigator that their partner is cheating or is innocent of that charge.
We also utilize surveillance technology that other investigation firms don't yet have. For example, we use small GPS devices that can be placed in a vehicle where the driver or passenger will not notice it; this device tracks where the car goes, as well as how long it stays at any given location. This is important information that can help prove an infidelity case. If cars are noticed going to a particular place frequently and spending a good deal of time there, our investigators go there and discreetly photograph and film what is going on, getting the proof they need to catch a cheating spouse or significant other in the act, or prove his or her innocence.
Signs of a Cheating Husband or Wife
Do you have a legitimate reason to suspect infidelity in your relationship? Or simply a gut feeling? Either way, having to go about your daily life without knowing the truth can be torture. On the other hand, you may feel as if putting the blinders on and going about your life without confronting the problem is the best way to handle it. Rest assured, though, if your spouse or significant other is cheating, this is a temporary solution to a problem that could have painful emotional repercussions. The only choice you have is to attempt to uncover the truth. Let’s start by looking for some warning signs:
Unusual Phone Activity
Believe it or not, by simply monitoring their phone activity, you could be unveiling some clues into the legitimacy of your relationship. For instance, if your spouse or significant other seems to want to have conversations in private, then there may be a good reason for it. Watch to see what they do the next time they get a phone call. If your spouse walks out of earshot, then he or she may have something to hide.
Combative Behavior at Home
Do you and your spouse or significant other have arguments about little things? Does your spouse hide his or her computer use from you? Do they seem to be the one who always instigates these arguments? If so, your spouse could be moody and attempting to project their guilt on you.
Although heeding these warning signs is a good first start, there’s no foolproof method of discovering the truth on your own. In order to ensure that you don’t hurt your partner or your relationship by making a false accusation, you need more than an objective party. You need a professional infidelity investigator, because when it comes to infidelity investigations, accuracy matters. Contact Arkus, Inc. today for a confidential consultation, and we’ll help you put your mind and your heart to rest.
Contact Arkus, Inc. today to get the peace of mind you deserve.
Contact Us Today