Serving the Greater Chicago Area
Workers’ compensation fraud happens more often than you think. Unfortunately, there are people in our society who will find any way they can to trick the system into a handout. If you suspect that one of your employees is falsifying a work-related injury in order to receive workers’ compensation benefits, you need a licensed private investigator to help you uncover the truth and keep you from being the next victim of workers’ compensation fraud.
At Arkus, Inc., a workers’ comp investigator in Chicago, our experienced private detectives assess your individual case and look for the following red flags:
- The employee reports that the accident occurred early on a Monday morning. In many cases, a sports-related or weekend injury is actually to blame.
- There were no witnesses to the accident.
- The alleged incident took place in an area where the employee wouldn’t normally be stationed.
- The employee is experiencing financial difficulties or anticipating future layoffs or strikes.
- The employee has a history of short-term employment.
- The employee requests more time off than the accident appears to warrant.
- The employee changes doctors more than once during treatment for the injury in question.
- The employee hires a lawyer immediately after the accident.
The workers’ compensation investigators at Arkus bring the necessary expertise and equipment to the case to accurately confirm the legitimacy or fraudulence of a claim. We offer high-quality, results-focused investigative services to determine the behaviors and physical condition of the claimant. Using state-of-the-art equipment, we provide undetected surveillance, even inside of public buildings. In addition, clear and steady videotape testimony is a priority for us, as it is an essential part of the investigation and resolution of workers’ compensation cases.